Dedicated to a haiku by Juan Ramón Jiménez, this room with good light looks at the Placeta de los Peregrinos, and is located at
level of the columns patio of the hotel.
Measures of the beds: 2 beds of 95 cm x 200cm The window looks out onto the Placeta de los Peregrinos.
It is the room adapted for people with wheelchairs, since it has a smaller access shower and washbasin for special measures.
The hotel will be the one that assigns one of the 3 Standard rooms that it has.
The rooms have the following services:
- Hair dryer
- Hair straightener on request and availability
- Magnifying mirror
- Flat TV
- Electronic safe
- 300 thread lingerie, 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Top quality viscoelastic mattresses
- Free WIFI
- Shower or bathtub with adjustable temperature and correct pressure
- Complete soundproofing with double glazing in rooms facing the street.
- Complements of high-end bathrooms
- Wake up service
- Pillow menu
- Individualized air conditioning with cold or heat (according to season)
- Audio system iPod, iPhone, MP3 and radio, on request in room.
- Snack every day in our pleasant library-tea room from 5pm to 7pm.
- Buffet breakfast with a wide range of local and homemade products
- Great variety of teas, coffee and infusions from 5 pm to 10:30 pm every day in the hotel’s library. Free service for hosted customers.
- Nespresso coffee machine in breakfast room
- Room service 24 h
- Free Wifi in the entire hotel
- Laundry and ironing.
- Massage service in the room by qualified personnel.
- Own parking 50 meters from the hotel.
- Transfer service to the airport.