This privileged tower, with fantastic views of the Antequeruela Alta and the Alhambra, which is accessed by its own staircase, is dedicated to Washington Irving and his “Cuentos”, design by Raúl Alonsco and collaboration of the artist Antonio Terrada.
1 bed 150 cm wide. Perfect for individual use and for couples in love. You have to climb two flights of stairs, from where the elevator leaves us. The bathroom has the same views.
The rooms have the following services:
- Hair dryer
- Hair straightener on request and availability
- Magnifying mirror
- Flat TV
- Electronic safe
- 300 thread lingerie, 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Top quality viscoelastic mattresses
- Free WIFI
- Shower or bathtub with adjustable temperature and correct pressure
- Complete soundproofing with double glazing in rooms facing the street.
- Complements of high-end bathrooms
- Wake up service
- Pillow menu
- Individualized air conditioning with cold or heat (according to season)
- Audio system iPod, iPhone, MP3 and radio, on request in room.
Other services included:
- Snack every day in our pleasant library-tea room from 5pm to 7pm.
- Buffet breakfast with a wide range of local and homemade products
- Great variety of teas, coffee and infusions from 5 pm to 10:30 pm every day in the hotel’s library. Free service for hosted customers.
- Nespresso coffee machine in breakfast room
- Room service 24 h
- Free Wifi in the entire hotel
- Laundry and ironing.
- Massage service in the room by qualified personnel.
- Own parking 50 meters from the hotel.
- Transfer service to the airport.