With three historical balconies on Calle San Matías and Placeta de Peregrinos, this huge special deluxe room and a bathroom proportional to the room, is a luxury for the senses, ethereal and voluptuous, and with a decoration at the same time serene and ardent “of yellows “…
Interpreted by the painter Pedro Garciarias, dedicated to Granada-born poet Elena Martín Vivaldi, who claimed to have the soul Serena de Amarillos.
It has a minibar, a spa bath and lounge chairs. It has clothes rack and shelf for clothes instead of wardrobe. Double glazing anti noise, totally silent.
The rooms have the following services:
- Hair dryer
- Hair straightener on request and availability
- Magnifying mirror
- Flat TV
- Electronic safe
- 300 thread lingerie, 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Top quality viscoelastic mattresses
- Free WIFI
- Shower or bathtub with adjustable temperature and correct pressure
- Complete soundproofing with double glazing in rooms facing the street.
- Complements of high-end bathrooms
- Wake up service
- Pillow menu
- Individualized air conditioning with cold or heat (according to season)
- Audio system iPod, iPhone, MP3 and radio, on request in room.
Other services included:
- Snack every day in our pleasant library-tea room from 5pm to 7pm.
- Buffet breakfast with a wide range of local and homemade products
- Great variety of teas, coffee and infusions from 5 pm to 10:30 pm every day in the hotel’s library. Free service for hosted customers.
- Nespresso coffee machine in breakfast room
- Room service 24 h
- Free Wifi in the entire hotel
- Laundry and ironing.
- Massage service in the room by qualified personnel.
- Own parking 50 meters from the hotel.
- Transfer service to the airport.