2 beds of 105 cm. Wide. A spacious and bright bathroom with balcony on the Placeta de los Peregrinos. Under the armor of this 17th century building, this luminous room with two balconies, takes you on a 30-year journey through Africa and the Mediterranean, and invites you to dream of a tea at the gates of the desert …
Dedicated to this historical character according to the magnificent novel by Amin Maalouf, idea and execution Francisco J.del Corral, Raúl Alonso and Antonio Terrada.
The hotel will be assigned one of the 6 double rooms on the upper floor.
The rooms have the following services:
- Hair dryer
- Hair straightener on request and availability
- Magnifying mirror
- Flat TV
- Electronic safe
- 300 thread lingerie, 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Top quality viscoelastic mattresses
- Free WIFI
- Shower or bathtub with adjustable temperature and correct pressure
- Complete soundproofing with double glazing in rooms facing the street.
- Complements of high-end bathrooms
- Wake up service
- Pillow menu
- Individualized air conditioning with cold or heat (according to season)
- Audio system iPod, iPhone, MP3 and radio, on request in room.
Other services included:
- Snack every day in our pleasant library-tea room from 5pm to 7pm.
- Buffet breakfast with a wide range of local and homemade products
- Great variety of teas, coffee and infusions from 5 pm to 10:30 pm every day in the hotel’s library. Free service for hosted customers.
- Nespresso coffee machine in breakfast room
- Room service 24 h
- Free Wifi in the entire hotel
- Laundry and ironing.
- Massage service in the room by qualified personnel.
- Own parking 50 meters from the hotel.
- Transfer service to the airport.